All 458 art Reviews

Poison Poison

Nice design!

queen of dwarves queen of dwarves

This reminds me so much of Dragons age: origins, nice job!

Arnak01 responds:

heard of the game dont really play video games more old school pacman megaman myself but might bhave to look into tho thanks

Pemdal Pemdal

Seriously cool character design!

Marnaught responds:

Thank you! I will have to draw him again in a more dynamic pose along with his pistol.

Gargrom Sneaky-Toes Gargrom Sneaky-Toes

Orc-taculer! Awesome pose you can really feel the power through it, keep the awesome work!

GOLD RIMS GOLD RIMS

I want this car!!!!!!!! Amazing work!

Apprentice Liliana: Character Design Apprentice Liliana: Character Design

Amazing work! Do you draw professionally?

JessicaKings responds:

I do indeed, I'm even currently working on my own Game/Visual novel using this style! I'll be posting some images from that soon enough.

Skyscraper (10-15-17) Skyscraper (10-15-17)

Looks good man, way better then I've done! Where did you get the idea for the unique shape of the building?

Inktober Poison Inktober Poison

Bruce timm style I like it, did you follow a tutorial or just wing it?

Valkyrie Valkyrie

I think the design Is great, but what hurts the illustration is her pose is really stuff, you know? And this may be just me nitpicking but the axe should be facing the other way, because if she was rushing into combat she would be hitting everybody with the blunt end. I've never been good at 3d sculpting so my criticism may be invalid, but overall I think it's cool, and I'd love to see you do Kronos someday. Keep up the great work!

miststrara responds:

You're right. I used a reference with a sword, which wasn't the best idea. The axe was originally held lower, but the shiluette didn't read well, so I put the arm up the way it's now. It was kind of an afterthought, which is why the pose is so stiff. I'll try to do better next time.

Thanks for your feedback! :)

Inktober 2017 - Day 15: Faces of death Inktober 2017 - Day 15: Faces of death

Awesome job, your style reminds alot of Mark Bagley's run on ultimate Spider-Man.
I don't see anything wrong with the eyes but maybe Its because I don't focused so much on anatomy and focus more on how the whole picture flows, I don't know.
But you have a crap ton of talent so keep up the great work!

StevenX7 responds:

You have no idea how happy that comparison makes me :D Thanks man, glad you like my stuff ^^